You will carry out servicing and maintenance work on our rolling stock and motor vehicles (details depend on your training and/or allocation). In consultation with the workshop manager, you will decide whether to exchange defective and worn components. You will carry out test drives and shunting operations as well as the necessary cleaning work.
This is what you need for the job:
- A completed technical education
- A class B (car) driver’s license
- A willingness to work night shifts and on call
- You are at least 20 years old.
- Please note: You need sufficient German language skills (level B1).
Wiener Linien is a great place to work. We offer you many benefits:
- Prompt and fair payment for a 37.5-hour working week
- A 13th and 14th salary per year (gross monthly salary, paid in May and November)
- Public health insurance
- 5 weeks paid holiday a year
- A future-fit job with a wide range of educational and training options
- A free annual pass for all public transport in Vienna and other discounts
- Your own protective and work clothing is provided.
- Your safety comes first: legal and safety-related regulations are complied with 100%.
- Discounts on sport and leisure activities, and much more...