Specialist for electronic and mechanical engineering
As a specialist for electronical and mechanical engineering, you will fix defects and tackle technical issues. You will make sure that our vehicles, systems and infrastructure are maintained and repaired at all times.
This is what you need for the job:
- A completed technical education
- A class B (car) driver’s license
- A willingness to work nights and on call
- Please note: You need sufficient German language skills (level B1).
Wiener Linien is a great place to work. We offer you many benefits:
- Prompt and fair payment for a 37.5-hour working week
- A 13th and 14th salary per year (gross monthly salary, paid in May and November)
- Public health insurance
- 5 weeks paid holiday a year
- A future-fit job with a wide range of educational and training options
- A free annual pass for all public transport in Vienna and other discounts
- Your own protective and work clothing is provided.
- Your safety comes first: legal and safety-related regulations are complied with 100%.
- Discounts on sport and leisure activities, and much more...