At our signal workshops, you will repair and maintain our automatic train control and signalling systems. You will maintain individual components of the train safety infrastructure, install and de-install these in our train safety systems, carry out audits and correct faults.
As an electrician, you will be working on banks of relays, track vacancy detection systems and safety systems of our metro trains.
As a metalworker, you will be installing and de-installing components, performing audits and correcting faults.
This is what you need for the job:
- A completed technical education
- A class B (car) driver’s license
- A willingness to work night shifts and on call
- Please note: You need sufficient German language skills (level B1).
Wiener Linien is a great place to work. We offer you many benefits:
- Prompt and fair payment for a 37.5-hour working week
- A 13th and 14th salary per year (gross monthly salary, paid in May and November)
- Public health insurance
- 5 weeks paid holiday a year
- A future-fit job with a wide range of educational and training options
- A free annual pass for all public transport in Vienna and other discounts
- Your own protective and work clothing is provided.
- Your safety comes first: legal and safety-related regulations are complied with 100%.
- Discounts on sport and leisure activities, and much more...