Scholarship for female engineering students
This is what we offer you as part of the scholarship:
- We will provide you with a mentor with whom you will regularly exchange ideas in a confidential setting. Through mentoring, you can develop and grow.
- We offer you and the other scholarship holders exclusive training in the area of communication. Because we know: Selling an idea convincingly is sometimes quite challenging. In everyday work, this competence is "key".
- Of course, networking is not neglected either. During excursions, guided tours and events, you will get to know the other scholarship holders and our experts better.
- If you are looking for a topic for your thesis, we will be happy to support you if possible.
- Each scholarship holder receives a one-time grant of EUR 5,000.
What you need to bring with you:
- We rely on open-minded, committed women who are willing to learn and who, like us, stand up for climate protection and public transport in Vienna.
- You are in the final stage of your bachelor's degree or are already studying for a master's or doctorate in one of the following degree programmes: electrical engineering and information technology, computer science, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, environmental engineering, cultural engineering and water management (or similarly relevant).
- You have already completed relevant internships or gained professional experience and are not yet employed full-time in your field.
You would like to apply?
Please go to our job portal to see if we offer a scholarship.