You will be working in one of our workshops for rolling stock. Your tasks will include:
- servicing work,
- maintenance work and repairs of electromechanical components,
- assembling, de-assembling and maintenance of bogie components or
- reconditioning transmission units and fitting wheels.
You will also use our documentation software, entering work performed and preparing standard operating instructions.
This is what you need for the job:
- A completed technical education
- A class B (car) driver’s license
- A willingness to work different hours
- Please note: You need sufficient German language skills (level B1).
Wiener Linien is a great place to work. We offer you many benefits:
- Prompt and fair payment for a 37.5-hour working week
- A 13th and 14th salary per year (gross monthly salary, paid in May and November)
- Public health insurance
- 5 weeks paid holiday a year
- A future-fit job with a wide range of educational and training options
- A free annual pass for all public transport in Vienna and other discounts
- Your own protective and work clothing is provided.
- Your safety comes first: legal and safety-related regulations are complied with 100%.
- Discounts on sport and leisure activities, and much more...