Consent to the use of Google Analytics for Firebase
1. WIENER LINIEN GmbH & Co KG registered at Erdbergstraße 202, 1031 Vienna and with following contact data: Tel.: +43 (0)1 7909 100 e-mail: email@example.com is the controller for the following processing.
2. Following your explicit consent, WIENER LINIEN GmbH & Co KG uses the service Google Analytics for Firebase.
3. To use the service, we have signed a contract with Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
4. You can find detailed information on your personal data that will be processed as part of the use of this Google service under the following link: Data Processing and Security Terms. WIENER LINIEN GmbH & Co KG can only access anonymised usage data (statistics for evaluation). Wiener Linien GmbH & Co KG cannot identify a specific person.
5. The following usage data will be processed to improve and continuously optimise the WienMobil app and will be stored for a period of 14 months:
- Data on the frequency of use provide us with information on the general acceptance of the app and whether developments will result in more frequent or longer use.
- Information on session/visiting periods help us to detect shortcomings in the usability and optimise contents.
- Used buttons and viewed contents permit us to improve frequently used features and to optimise the accessibility.
- Screen flows or the sequences of the use of individual screens help us to better understand cases of use and objectives of our users and to accelerate frequently used sequences in the app.
- For some evaluations, we make use of demographic characteristics provided by Google to gain a better understanding of our target group.
6. As part of the processing, we use Google Ireland Limited as the processor together with its subprocessors, which may also be based outside the European Union or the EEA. Information on the concluded processing contract can be found here: Data processing terms for Google advertising products. Processors and sub-processors based outside the European Union or EEA and whose countries do not have an adequacy agreement are bound by the standard contractual clauses. For more information on subprocessors visit: Google Ads Data Processing Terms – Subprocessor Information.
7. As part of the processing, the personal data listed in Section 4 together with the name of this app is also submitted to Google Ireland Limited as the controller. For information on how Google Ireland Limited uses the data transmitted from our app, visit: Privacy Statement of Google. Google Ireland Limited may store and process the personal data in any country in that it or any of its subprocessors listed in Section 6 have establishments.
8. By clicking the consent button, you confirm that you have read and understood the content of this declaration of consent and that you consent to the
- the use of the services Google Analytics for Firebase under Section 2;
- the processing of your data listed in Sections 4 and 5 for the purposes described in Section 5;
- the transmission in third countries such as the USA as indicated in Sections 6 and 7.
9. We hereby inform you that you can revoke this consent at any time by deactivating it in the menu of the app under “Settings/General/Share usage data”. In addition, please note that the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent before the revocation will not be affected.
10. You can find more information on the processing and your data privacy rights here.