The core zone of Vienna comprises all lines within Vienna (train, Badner Bahn, bus, tram, underground and most regional bus lines).
It does not include airport buses, the Westbahn train and the City Airport Train (CAT).
If you have a Wiener Linien ticket, then you can travel with it to the following train stations:
- Westbound to St. Pölten: Purkersdorf Sanatorium station
- Southbound line to Wiener Neustadt: Liesing station
- On the line to Ebenfurth: Blumenthal station
- Eastbound to Gramatneusiedl: Kledering station
- Eastbound to Hainburg-Wolfsthal: Schwechat Stadt station
- Eastbound to Marchegg: Hausfeldstrasse station
- Northwest to Korneuburg: Strebersdorf station
- Northbound to Gänserndorf and Czech Republic: Süßenbrunn station
- Northbound to Laa an der Thaya: Gerasdorf station
- Franz Josef line towards Klosterneuburg: Nußdorf station
- Badner Bahn: Vösendorf-Siebenhirten station