2.6 million passengers use Wiener Linien’s stations and vehicles every day. As a result, it is very important to us that our passengers feel safe and secure when using public transport. In order to ensure that we can all get along together, a certain degree of regulation and consideration is required, just like in other areas of life.
The focus of our house rules is primarily on the aspects of safety and consideration for others. After all, wherever many people come together, there are also many different characters. And yet it is so simple. Everyone can make it easier to get along with each other by showing a little consideration for others.
This is important to us.
Anyone is allowed and is able to use public transport as long as they follow a few rules. In order to be able to ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers, the following rules apply in our vehicles and at our stations:
- No using of bicycles, e-bikes, skateboards, inline skates, scooters, etc.
- No damaging and/or soiling of property
- No loud noises and/or music
- No begging and/or offering goods
- No consumption of alcohol
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes and other vaping devices)
- No dogs without a muzzle and a leash (except for assistance dogs, i.e. signal, service and guide dogs)
- No misuse of our emergency facilities
As a result, we ask you to:
- Strictly observe all applicable legal regulations
- Keep all guidance systems for blind people and information systems, as well as all escape routes and Wiener Linien services, accessible at all times
- Put your waste into the correspondingly marked containers
- Do not bother or endanger other passengers