- Ticket Guide
- Annual season ticket
- For visitors to Vienna
- Short term tickets
- Tickets for youths
- Tickets for students
- Mobile Tickets
- Tickets for single journeys
- Discounts and free travel
A week of mobility on all lines.
Travelling from Monday to Monday.
Where and when is the weekly pass valid?
The weekly pass is valid for a calendar week, i.e. from Monday 12:00 am (midnight) until the following Monday 9:00 am, on all means of public transport within Vienna (core zone of Vienna). The ticket entitles you to travel as often as you want on the underground, trams and buses, with the exception of special rapid bus lines. Trains operated by ÖBB (e.g. suburban trains) and services operated by WLB (as far as Vösendorf-Siebenhirten) may also be used within the core zone of Vienna.
Transferable / non-transferable?
Weekly passes issued in a paper format from a ticket machine or at a ticket and information office are transferable. They may be used by as many different people as desired.
However, weekly passes bought in the online ticket shop or using Wiener Linien’s ticket app are issued for a specific person and are not transferable.
You can buy a weekly pass here:
- Any ticket and information office and at Wiener Linien’s customer service centre
- Online ticket shop
- Ticket machines
- Railway ticket offices in the Verkehrsverbund Ost-Region
- Tobacconists in Vienna
- You can also buy the weekly pass using Wiener Linien’s ticket app. You can download the app for iOS or Android here. The ticket is displayed in the app and cannot be printed out.
Please note: Weekly passes bought in the online ticket shop are not transferable.